Effective date: March 4, 2014
The following terms and conditions govern all use of invisu.me, its content, services and applications (the “Services”), including any other applications that link to this agreement.
BY ACCESSING, USING, OR REGISTERING FOR THE SERVICES, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS (the “Agreement”). If you do not agree, you may not use the Services.
About the Services
- Invisu Me, LTD., its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates ("Invisu",“we” or “us”) make available the Services to you on the condition that you abide by this Agreement. In this agreement all references to you and/or your and/or the user and/or the customer shall refer to the party entering into this agreement with Invisu. The Services give users the ability to share their profiles or otherwise transmit or post materials (e.g., text, graphics, applications, etc.) and other content (the "Content"). We may, in our sole discretion, change any aspect of the Services or discontinue any Service without notice. The Services are based in the United States. The Services are not designed or customized for any other country; you may use them only if they comply with the laws of the country from which you are accessing our Services.
- Please read this Agreement carefully before creating, accessing or using the Services. You understand and agree that this Agreement governs your relationship with us and has the same effect as an agreement in writing. You may not use the Services if you do not agree to the Terms of the Agreement. Further you may not use the Services if (i) you are prohibited by local laws and regulations from using the Services; or (ii) you are not fully able and competent to enter into a binding contract with Invisu. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
Your Invisu Account and Site
- Registration is optional; however, you will need to register with us and create a username to use certain Services and features. A username is a unique identifier selected or supplied by you or provided by us and is used to identify you on our Services. To register a username and create an account, you must be at least 13 years of age. You must give us true and accurate information about yourself and keep that information up to date. We may refuse or reject a username in our discretion.
Security and Registration
- If you create a profile on the Services, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and profile, and you are fully responsible for all consequences and activities that occur under your account. You must not describe or assign keywords to your profile in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and we may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause us liability. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security.
- If you create a profile on the Services, you agree to: (i) provide certain current, complete, and accurate information about you when prompted to do so by the Services, and (ii) maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. If any information provided by you during your original registration is inaccurate, then Invisu reserves the right to terminate your account immediately and your right to use the Services.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
Responsibility of Contributors
- If you create Content, you understand and agree that you are entirely responsible for such Content that is provided by you or through your account. This includes, for example, any personal information, such as your home address, the home address of others, or your current location that you may make available about yourself on the Services. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF SHARING OR POSTING ANY PERSONAL OR OTHER INFORMATION ON OUR SERVICES.
- If you are accessing our Services by a mobile device, your wireless carrier may charge you fees for data, text messaging, and other wireless access or communications services. We do not guarantee that our mobile Services can be accessed through all wireless devices or service plans or are available in all geographical locations.
- If you elect to store authentication information, such as a username and password, where others may access it, we are not responsible for any loss of personal data or other consequences if someone other than you uses that information to access our services. If you lose a device, such as a laptop, desktop, or smartphone, or a device is stolen containing your username and password, it is up to you to take all the steps necessary to protect yourself.
To use our Services, you must:
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations and not participate in, facilitate, or further illegal activities;
- Immediately notify us if you learn of a security breach or other illegal activity on the Services;
- Protect your username and password;
- Not post Content that contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts or is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, or tortious;
- Not engage in an activity that is harmful to us or our customers, advertisers, affiliates, vendors, or anyone else;
- Not use any automated process to access or use the Services or any process, whether automated or manual, to capture data or content from any Service for any reason; and
- Not use any Service or any process to damage, disable, impair, or otherwise attack our Services or the networks connected to the Services.
- Not post Content intended to provide professional advice, including the provision of medical treatment, legal advice, or investment advice. You may not post Content to solicit, recommend, endorse, or offer to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments, tout stocks, or recommend that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for you or any specific person.
- We can take any technical, legal, and other actions that we deem, in our sole discretion, necessary and appropriate without notice to you to prevent violations and to enforce this Agreement.
- To use our Services, you must:
Your Representation to Us
- By making Content available, you represent and warrant that: the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party; if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content; you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms; the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content; the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing); the Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party; your profile is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods; your profile is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company.
- By submitting Content on the Services or by linking to other profiles on the Services for inclusion on your profile, you grant us and our parent a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your profile. If you delete Content, we will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the profile, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, we have the right (though not the obligation) to, in our sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates these terms or any policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of an account to any individual or entity for any reason, in our sole discretion. We will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- During the private invitation period, if you do not complete registration within 30 days of the time and date that the invitation email was sent, the username you reserved will become available to others. You may not impersonate another person or claim a name for your profile that does not belong to you (i.e. “name squatting”). We are committed to ensure the rights of trademark owners and the right of individuals in the public sphere to claim their legal names and associated monikers on the Services. You understand and agree that you will forfeit a username and your account if the rightful owner protests your claim, or if such username is associated with a trademark or celebrity.
- We reserve the right to change the payment terms and fees for any Service or feature upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. If you do not agree to the fees, you may terminate the Services before the new fees take effect without penalty to you.
Fees and Payment
- We may offer from time-to-time optional premium paid services such as domain purchases, domain mapping, premium fonts and other features on the Services (hereafter, the "Premium Service/s"). By selecting to purchase a Premium Service, you agree to pay us the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that Premium Service. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a Premium Service and will cover the use of that Premium Service for a monthly or annual period as indicated. Premium Service fees are not refundable.
- You must designate a payment method and provide us with accurate billing and payment information. All billing information, including payment method, must be kept up to date. We will bill you for all Premium Services through the payment method that is associated with any of your Premium Services. You authorize and direct us to charge your designated payment method for these charges or, if your designated payment method fails, to charge any other payment method you have on file with us. Further, you authorize and direct us to retain information about the payment method(s) associated with your account. If we do not receive payment from your designated payment method or any other payment method on file, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us. Every time you use a Premium Service, you reaffirm that (a) we are authorized to charge your designated payment method; (b) we may submit charges incurred under your account for payment; and (c) you will be responsible for such charges, even if your account is cancelled by you or terminated by us.
- In case of non-payment of any fee due by way of, inter alia, chargeback, fraud, declined credit card or for any other reason whatsoever, that is due from you, Invisu shall have the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Premium Services/s immediately and without prejudice to the right to recover all sums payable from you or to any other right or remedy available to Invisu.
- Invisu reserves the right to change its payment policy and the fees charged for Invisu's Services from time to time, with such changes becoming effective immediately. All fees and other charges are payable in the currency stated on the Platform. If no currency is specified, all fees are quoted in USD and shall exclude any and all applicable taxes in the relevant jurisdiction (including but not limited to VAT and/or GST, as applicable).
- You agree to pay to Invisu the fees for any and all the Premium Services you purchase from Invisu. You further agree that you are responsible for paying any and all applicable taxes due and payable in the relevant jurisdiction in which the Agreement occurs
- Payments for the Premium Services are made through a secure third party website. However, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be entirely secure or private and any information provided by you (including credit card information) may be able to be read and/or intercepted by a third party. Invisu shall have no liability for the interception and/or 'hacking' of any data or other unauthorized access to information provided by you for the purposes of the Invisu Services.
License to use and access the Services
- Invisu hereby grants you, and you hereby accept a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license ("License") to use the Services.
- All Intellectual Property (including, without limitation, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, patents etc.) evidenced by or embodied in and/or attached/connected/related to the Services (including, without limitation, the software code, user guides and any other documentation) are and shall be owned solely by Invisu. Nothing in this Agreement and/or in granting the License shall constitute a waiver of Invisu's Intellectual Property under any law.
- The License does not include any resale or commercial use of the Services or its contents; any derivative use of the Services or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Services or any portion thereof, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purposes without Invisu’s express written consent. Further you may not copy or imitate part or all of the design, or look-and-feel of the Services, which are protected by Intellectual Property.
- Use of the Services that constitutes abuse shall be determined by Invisu, in its sole discretion. Invisu reserves the right to terminate your account if Invisu determines that you have not complied with the Agreement.
- Any trial promotion for a Premium Service must be used within the specified time of the trial. You must cancel your account before the end of the trial period to avoid being charged a subscription fee. However, even during any free trial or other promotion, you will still be responsible for any purchases and surcharges incurred using your account and any sub- or linked-accounts. We reserve the right to limit you to one free trial or promotion of a Premium Service and to prohibit the combining of free trials, promotions, and other offers.
Responsibility of Profile Visitors
- We can remove Content for any reason, but we have no obligation to do so. The Content provided on the Services, including Content posted by users, is for general information, discussion and entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or guarantees about any aspect of the content on the Services and do not endorse any opinions expressed by any users. ALL CONTENT IS POSTED “AS IS” AND YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF USING OR RELYING ON ANY CONTENT.
Links to third party sites
- The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other Internet websites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials (collectively, "Third Party Materials") on or available from such sites or resources. You understand that you may be exposed to Third Party Materials that are offensive, indecent or objectionable. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Third Party Materials available on or through any such site or resource.
Violation of terms by other users
- Invisu asks that you participate in ensuring that all users follow the terms and conditions of the Agreement by reporting any Content or action that violates the Agreement. To report a violation of this Agreement, please email us at [email protected]
- Invisu undertakes that it will use its reasonable best efforts to attempt to provide the Services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, there will be occasions when access to the Services will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and repairs, that you acknowledge is a necessary function conducted by Invisu, or as a result of failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond Invisu’s control. Invisu shall bare neither responsibility nor liability for any loss of revenue that may result therefrom.
- Invisu may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Services, or any portion thereof, with or without notice to you.
Copyright and Trademark Claims
- Copyright and trademark owners can report alleged violations by sending an email to [email protected]
- You acknowledge that the Services (for the sake of clarity, including the Premium Services) and content provided on the Services may contain information, software, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds or other protected material (the "Protected Services Material") that are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, international treaties, laws, and other proprietary rights, and also may have security components that protect digital information. You agree that you will not take any action to interfere with anyone’s rights in their Protected Services Material and you will not attempt to circumvent any mechanisms for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of Protected Services Material.
- You acknowledge that the Content provided on the Services may contain information, software, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds or other protected material (the "Protected Content Material") that are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, international treaties, laws, and other proprietary rights, and also may have security components that protect digital information. You agree that you will not take any action to interfere with anyone’s rights in their Protected Content Material and you will not attempt to circumvent any mechanisms for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of Protected Content Material.
- The entire Content, taken together, is protected under copyright laws as a collective work, and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose, including use of any such Content on any other web site or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited. Except as otherwise expressly authorized in writing in advance by us, you agree not to reproduce, redistribute, sell, modify, rent, lease, loan, adapt, translate, create derivative works based (whether in whole or in part) on, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce all or any part of the Services, including the Content.
- The Invisu name and logo are the intellectual property of Invisu. All other trademarks appearing on the Services are trademarks of their respective owners. Our partners may also have additional proprietary rights in the content which they make available through the Invisu Services.
- The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by us, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Services should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent.
- This Agreement does not transfer to you any of our or third party intellectual property. Nothing in this Agreement grants you a right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of our or third party’s trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names.
- We may modify this TOS from time to time. If you do not agree to the changes, stop using our Services (and remember to cancel any Premium Services) before the changes take effect. Your use of a Service after the effective date of any changes means that you agree to the changes. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Services. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any supplemental terms that accompany the new features.
- We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Services and terminate your account at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Services. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- INVISU AND ITS AFFILIATES ATTEMPT TO BE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE. WE SUPPLY THE SERVICES “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE USING OUR SERVICES IS ACCURATE OR RELIABLE OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE FROM ERROR. WE, OUR SUPPLIERS, AND AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS GIVE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES NOR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, AND NON-INFRINGMENT.
- YOUR ONLY REMEDY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE SOFTWARE IS REPLACEMENT OF THE SOFTWARE. IN ANY OTHER DISPUTE WITH US, YOUR ONLY REMEDY IS TO STOP USING YOUR ACCOUNT AND CANCEL ANY PREMIUM SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF SERVICE FEES PAID DURING A ONE-MONTH PERIOD.
Limitation of Liability
- WE, OUR SUPPLIERS, AND AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW US TO LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUDE CERTAIN WARRANTIES. IN THOSE STATES, INVISU.ME’S LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
General Representation and Warranty
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our parent, affiliates, contractors, and licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- You agree not to access or attempt to access the Services by any means other than the interface provided by Invisu or circumvent any access or use restrictions put into place by Invisu to prevent certain uses of the Services.
You agree not to use, or to encourage others or permit others to use, the Services to:
- Share any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Stalk, intimidate, and/or harass another;
- Incite others to commit violence;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Share any Material that you do not have a right to share under any Law or contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- Share any Material that infringes any Intellectual Property or other proprietary right of any party;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Use the Platform or the Materials such that it will mislead a user into believing that they are interacting directly with Invisu;
- Share any Material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Access or use the Platform in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Invisu server or the networks connected to any Invisu server;
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the Services or violate any Laws related to the access to or use of the Services, violate any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services, or engage in any activity prohibited by the Agreement;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Services, Content, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Platform or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Disrupt, interfere with, or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services or the Content, or other affiliated or linked sites, platforms, or contents;
- Access or attempt to access any Content that you are not authorized to access or through any means not intentionally made available through the Services;
- Market any goods or services for any business purposes (including advertising and making offers to buy or sell goods or services), unless specifically allowed to do so by Invisu;
- Reproduce, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Services, use of the Services or the Content, or access to the Services or the Content;
- Host, on a subscription basis or otherwise, the Services without Invisu’s authorization, including any related application, (i) to permit a third party to use the Services to create, transmit, or protect any Content, or (ii) to conduct conferences or online meeting services for a third party;
- Defraud, defame, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; or
- Engage in any other conduct which, in Invisu’s sole discretion, is considered inappropriate, unauthorized or objectionable.
- In addition, you agree to comply will all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances as a condition of use of the Services.
- In order to permit us to protect the quality of our products and services, you hereby consent to our employees and representatives being able to access your account and records for any reason, in our sole discretion. We also reserve the right, but do not assume the responsibility, to monitor or review your conduct while using the Services. Your use of the Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Further, you acknowledge that you are responsible for obtaining or providing all access lines, telephone and computer equipment (including modem), or other devices, necessary to access the Services, and paying all charges related thereto.
- The Services are controlled and operated by Invisu from Israel, and is not intended to subject Invisu to the laws or jurisdiction of any territory other than that of the state of Israel. Invisu does not represent or warrant that the Services or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Services do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Service's availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
- This Agreement along with any supplemental terms accompanying certain Services constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by one of our authorized executives or if we post changes to these terms.
Governing Law And Other Miscellaneous Terms
- The Agreement does not, and shall not be construed to; create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and Invisu. The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to the Agreement shall be filed only in courts located in the city of Tel-Aviv and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action and you waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of your use of the Services or the Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or it shall forever be barred, notwithstanding any status of limitations or other law to the contrary. Within this period, any failure by Invisu to enforce or exercise any provisions of the Agreement or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision will, as to such jurisdiction, be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties and the remainder of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect and any such invalidity or unenforceability in any jurisdiction shall not invalidate or render unenforceable such provision in any other jurisdiction. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the parties hereby waive any provision of law which renders any provision hereof prohibited or unenforceable in any respect.
- Invisu may assign the Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice to you. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense the Agreement or any or all of your rights or obligations under the Agreement without Invisu's express prior written consent.
- No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
- Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
- This is the entire agreement between you and Invisu relating to the subject matter herein and may not be modified by you. The Agreement will inure to the benefit of Invisu’s successors, assigns and licensees. Without limitation, you agree that a printed version of the Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Registrations, agreements, and terms presented by us electronically to you have the same effect as one in writing and are legally enforceable as a signed writing. You also consent to receive all communications regarding our Services electronically from us. The delivery of any communication from us is effective when sent by us, regardless of when you receive or read the communication. In addition, we are not responsible for communications that do not reach you if you have not provided us with your current contact information. If you decided not to receive notices from us electronically, we may cancel your account and terminate access to the Services.
Last Updated: March 4, 2014
Effective date: March 4, 2014
Information We Collect
- We collect and use your information to provide our Services and improve them over time.
- Information Collected Upon Registration: When you create or reconfigure an Invisu.me account, you provide some personal information, such as your name, username, password, and email address. Some of this information, for example, your name and username, may be listed publicly on our Services, including on your profile page and in search results. Some Services, such as search, public user profiles and viewing lists, do not require registration.
- Additional Information: You may provide us with additional information to make public, such as a short biography, your location, education, work, contact information or a picture. You may customize your account with information such as a cell phone number for the delivery of SMS messages or your address book so that we can help you find Invisu.me users you know. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services or to market to you. You may unsubscribe from these messages by following the instructions contained within the messages or the instructions on our web site. If you email us, we may keep your message, email address and contact information to respond to your request. Providing the additional information described in this section is entirely optional.
- Location Information: You may choose to note your location on your invisu.me profile.
- Log Data: Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, the referring domain, pages visited, and search terms. Other actions, such as interactions with advertisements, may also be included in Log Data.
- Links: Invisu.me may keep track of how you interact with links by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Services, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
- Cookies: Like many websites, we use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve our Services, but we do not require cookies for many parts of our Services such as searching and looking at public user profiles or lists. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. Invisu.me may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to improve our Services. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
- Device Identifiers: When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Invisu.me.
- Metadata: Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with user content. For example, metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of user content was collected and how that content is formatted. Users can add or may have metadata added to their user content including tags, location, work, education and other metadata. This makes your user content more searchable by others and more interactive.
- Third Party Services: Invisu.me uses a variety of services hosted by third parties to help provide our Services, and to help us understand the use of our Services, such as Google Analytics. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request.
How We Use Your Information
- to help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- to remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit invisu.me;
- to provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms;
- for marketing;
- to provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of Invisu.me;
- to develop and test new products and features;
- to monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns; and
- to diagnose or fix technology problems.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not disclose your private information except in the limited circumstances described herein.
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your information with your consent, such as when you use a third party web client to access your Invisu.me account.
- Law and Harm: We may disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Invisu.me’s rights or property.
- Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public bio or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did).
Modifying Your Personal Information
- If you are a registered user of our Services, we provide you with tools to access or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account.
Choice / Opt-Out
- Each communication sent to you by Invisu.me includes a simple and free mechanism allowing you to opt out from receiving communications from Invisu.me. Invisu.me may take up to 30 days to process your request to opt-out. You hereby confirm that the Invisu.me’s sole responsibility in connection with your opt out request in respect of information that was delivered to third parties is to inform the third parties, that Invisu.me provided your information to, of your opt out request. You hereby confirm that despite Invisu.me’s efforts, third parties that have received your information prior to the processing of your request to opt out, might continue to use that information in contravention of your request; in which case you absolve the Invisu.me of any and all liability in connection with such use, and your sole claim is against such third parties.
- Regardless of your opt-out request, Invisu.me and third parties that received your information prior to the processing of your request to opt out may retain your nformation in their possession.
Other Websites and Services
Your Acceptance of this Policy